Heemstede, North Holland
1.4

I bought a $295 Coach bag last May.I have had Coach bags for years - loved the design and the quality.

But this one is junk- strap started coming apart at the seams (the leather seems to be glued with plastic). The filling (filling in a strap? This is bizarre in itself) is white, synthetic material that is now unravelling.

I sent an e-mail to Coach - no response.Will NEVER buy Coach again (20 years ago they were known for excellent service and even replaced bags without problems).

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of coach bag from Coach and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coach to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coach for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

Granby, Massachusetts, United States #1114439

I just emailed them-my strap is cracking after 18 months....1 year warranty, so I'm on my own-I made it clear their "enduring quality" statement is a joke. I have a bag I've had for over 10 years, worn-yes, as expected, falling apart and cracking-nope. Never will I buy another Coach-they remedy this or they've lost a customer.