3.0

My coach bag is only 1.5 years old.The strap is falling apart like cheap vinyl.

I am very surprised and disappointed in this. I have had 2 other coach purses but did not carry them on a daily basis.

It seems the bag is not well made for daily use.I will probably not purchase another.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of coach bag from Coach and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coach to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coach for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

Cookeville, Tennessee, United States #1130998

Same exact problem with my coach purse less than a year old and the handles began coming UN done .This bag was over 250.00 very very disappointed in this company.

I'll never buy another one and this is not a.Counterfeit it came from Coach's store .

Coach isn't responsible for your counterfeit bag.....

to Anonymous #1097878

It was purchased at a licensed Coach store in the mall. Otherwise I would not post on this site. Why did you feel the need to comments un-constructively?