100% full Not resolved

I bought two COACH had bags from the Toronto Premium Outlet Mall about a 1 year ago for my niece, and found out they are just made of paper and plastic.The label says it is made of finest materials trimmed with leather.

The strip was first broken for both of the bags. This makes me angry! Are these counterfeit products or real COACH? I bought them from the COACh store at the Toronto Premium Outlet Mall.

I have thrown away the smaller one, and still have the bigger one as evidence.

Just want to show to people what a COACH bag looks like, especially the materials.The bags were broken just after a few month's regular use.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cheap craftsmanship and quality of the product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of coach handbag and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Coach needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coach handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coach.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

Allen, Texas, United States #1263197

Instead of posting negative reviews and whatnot, why don't you contact them directly?

Houston, Texas, United States #1236336

First of all- if it isn't leather then it is one of 2 different fabrications.1.

Jacquard woven silk or coated canvas. I hope I don't need to explain what silk is but let me break down coated canvas since you seemed to be confused. Yes, as the name suggests, it is in fact canvas, not paper as you have implied. Canvas is made from either cotton or linen.

It is then coated in plastic-so at least you got that part right. Good for you. This fabrication is used by all handbag designers- most notably Loius Vuitton. It is a more durable and easier to maintain option than the silk counterpart.

Second, what you are showing in the pictures is what is known as edge stain. This is done to bags only to give them a more finished look. It has nothing to do with the structure or integrity of the bag. This is also covered under Coach 's generous 1 year warranty.

So perhaps instead of throwing a perfectly good bag away, you should have researched your options.

Even though some policies have changed, Coach has one of the best repair/return and exchange polocies in the industry.But, by all means, take your claim to the BBB, I just wouldn't get your hopes up.

Baldwin Park, California, United States #1216850

I've had mine since Christmas of last year but rarely wear it maybe 8 times and noticed yesterday the edge of the straps are pulling away from the stitching- what's up with this I have never had a purse do that. This was a gift and I am truly disappointed, I am a senior and can't afford designer bags, I never pay over $30.00 and haven't bought one for over a year. I have gotten a lot of nice handbags at garage sales and they hold up and look like new.