I bought two COACH had bags from the Toronto Premium Outlet Mall about a 1 year ago for my niece, and found out they are just made of paper and plastic.The label says it is made of finest materials trimmed with leather.
The strip was first broken for both of the bags. This makes me angry! Are these counterfeit products or real COACH? I bought them from the COACh store at the Toronto Premium Outlet Mall.
I have thrown away the smaller one, and still have the bigger one as evidence.
Just want to show to people what a COACH bag looks like, especially the materials.The bags were broken just after a few month's regular use.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have purchased a purse back in March from Tanger outlet in Williamsburg IA. As of today I had the cross strap break off of it pretty upset for..."
- "diamond-deal-au sell diamond rings without putting the proper description in the body of the advertising. Instead, they put it down the bottoms in the "terms & conditions". This..."
- "I brought the ring only 3 days later the diamond fall off my ring I am so so so upset..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago. No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat..."
- "I love shopping online I find that it's the most convenient way of skipping long lines and traffic. I was looking for a long dress and I really liked the..."
- "I bought this item at Lowe's in Canada (Toronto) in May, 2015. I paid $700 for it because for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be a..."