Coach bags are made of plastic and paper!

I bought two COACH had bags from the Toronto Premium Outlet Mall about a 1 year ago for my niece, and found out they are just made of paper and plastic.The label says it is made of finest materials trimmed with leather.

The strip was first broken for both of the bags. This makes me angry! Are these counterfeit products or real COACH? I bought them from the COACh store at the Toronto Premium Outlet Mall.

I have thrown away the smaller one, and still have the bigger one as evidence.

Just want to show to people what a COACH bag looks like, especially the materials.The bags were broken just after a few month's regular use.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hand Bags
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #912375

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coach? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 22 #1216850 Baldwin Park, California

I've had mine since Christmas of last year but rarely wear it maybe 8 times and noticed yesterday the edge of the straps are pulling away from the stitching- what's up with this I have never had a purse do that. This was a gift and I am truly disappointed, I am a senior and can't afford designer bags, I never pay over $30.00 and haven't bought one for over a year. I have gotten a lot of nice handbags at garage sales and they hold up and look like new.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.