My husband purchased this bag for me at the Coach Outlet in Calhoun, GA as my Christmas gift.I have had it less than 6 months, and other than wearing it on my shoulder while shopping or walking, it has sat safe and secure at home or in my husband's office while we're at work.
It has never gotten wet, damaged, left in the elements, nothing. Yet the leather handles and certain spots on the purse have started rubbing their clear coat off and creating a dark sticky residue, and the pink dye in the leather is rubbing off on EVERYTHING. I have had Coach purses for over 10 years, and have never had this happen. I am furious!
Coach claims quality craftsmanship and endurance, but to have this bag become junk after 5 months?Ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "18 month old bag purchased in Manchester, VT....straps are cracking and bag has faded, only on the top by the zipper and it is NEVER left in sunlight-I also live..."
- "Every time I buy a saltwater fish or coral from Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach it is sick. This should be no suprise to me because most of the fish..."
- "It was one of the 2 for $1 bags, but it was still supposed to be 1&1/8 oz (31.8g) in there. I could hear the rustle of a couple..."
- "I ordered a Calla lilly for my grandmother after my grandfather died. The plant pictured showed a plant with 12 pink blooms in a woven basket. I paid for an..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."