Coach Leather bag discoloring, store refuses to accept responsibility
I purchased a golden-color Coach bag 2 years ago, rarely carry it because I have many other handbags as well.I stored it in the closet as usual with other items.
I live in Michigan and it is cool and dry most of the year. I noticed it started to have a few black dots outside of the bag this Spring, but I didn't pay a lot of attention to them because they were to obvious. Then 3 months later, when I took out the bag again, I found the black dots are all over the bag. I took it back to the outlet store at Great Lake Crossing in Auburn Hills, MI.
The woman so-called "manager" Karyn Montalvo looked at it, and states "I have never seen something like that in the past. I don't know what it is, but it is not manufacturing defect, so we can't take it back". I ask her, "If you don't know what it is, how can you be so sure it is of manufacturing defect?" I swear I didn't spill anything or spray anything on it. She claims since she doesn't know what the cause is, she can assume that is my fault, instead of theirs.
I used to think Coach makes good products. But now I really hate this company. They send you 30% coupons everyday all year long, trying to sell their products. When they discount their products, they discount their quality.
And the staff they hire are just trash like quality.
Stay away from this company, they are cheap, not keeping their promise of "lifetime warranty" by making up all kinds of excuses.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coach Bag
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My coach bag is only 1.5 years old. The strap is falling apart like cheap vinyl. I am very surprised and disappointed in this. I have had 2 other coach..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "We ordered two rounds of the same print on glassware. The first print had some streaking of the ink, but we re-ordered, hoping it was an isolated incident. The second..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Ummm... whatever manager is making 12.50 an hour .. shouldnt be sending food out like this. ....ill never eat hot dogs again... sheetz was the only place o would order..."
- "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..."
- "I found the prepping for the procedure to be extreamly painfull, and was told that if i kept making noise the doctor would not continue and i would just be..."