Bought a pair of men's shoes over the holidays.By March, they were coming apart at the seams, literally.
They were sent back to Coach for replacement by the store manager.
They were returned to me with a very pretty letter stating the warrenty is 60 days on a 300.00 pair of shoes and they could not be repaired. What!
But hey, I also got a 10% of coupon...as if I'd actually want to buy another pair.
Lost confidence in this brand.Definitely not quality shoes.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "I bought a $295 Coach bag last May. I have had Coach bags for years - loved the design and the quality. But this one is junk- strap started coming..."
- "I bought the Coral tote August of 2013 and within 1 year the handles started falling apart with the threading and "rubber" seal breaking away in only 1 of the..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."