My husband purchased a rogue collection 1941 purse for me on Saturday 18th December from the Corpus Christi Coach store in Texas.I did not like it and so I returned it on the 20th of December 2016.

It cost $$$&. I took it back to the store so that I could buy a different one and they told me that it was not new anymore so they were not going to give me my money back. I was very upset and disappointed in Coach. I was going to buy another purse but I will not give Coach anymore of our business.

Coach has a return policy of 30 days (new and unused) is perception of the store manager and you are the liar, even if the tag is still on it and all papers are included. Before I came to the store I spoke to a young lady Debbie who told me that they have a 30-day policy for returns. I took it back and the manager said it looked used. I had it for 2 days before deciding I did not want it and did not use it.

I WILL NEVER, EVER get a Coach as long I live after this experience.I should contact the local news media because Coach has a No Return Policy!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not stand behind their products. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of coach handbag and associated monetary loss in the amount of $860. Coach needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coach handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coach.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

Allen, Texas, United States #1263184

It's a gorgeous bag.If they won't accept your return, resell it maybe.

Or just keep the bag & be grateful for your gift.Sheesh

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1259278

That is a gorgeous bag!!!Maybe you can sell it online ??

I know, stores should allow someone the 30 days to return..i would tell them it was a gift and you just received it. Go back and speak to another manager, and ask for general manager and go above their heads.

It is a beautiful bag though.

.was it super expensive??