5.0

My fiance bought me a Prince Street Mini Satchel in Metallic Rose Gold at the Coach store in the Ingram Mall in San Antonio Texas.The DRings(I think thats what they're called) the ones where you attach the over the shoulder strap, were on the wrong side.

(with the purse front facing you) The rings were both on the left side one in front and one in back. They should have been front/left and back/right.

Anyways since I live in Laredo Tx and there is a Coach store at the Mall Del Norte here in Laredo, I took the purse and Paulina confirmed that it was defective and she exchanged it for another one.I am so grateful for her way of handling the situation, she was very very nice.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of prince street mini satchel. Coach needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prince street mini satchel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coach.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments