Coach shoes could not be repaired even though the damage occurred after one wearing.

91 of 197 Coach reviews

I sent in my shoes for repair after the inside seam unravelled even though they had only be worn once.After approximately six weeks, the shoes were returned to me with a letter informing me they could not be repaired.

I am not sure if they felt it was generous to offer me a token of a 40% discount at any Coach store that could not even be combined with any other markdown. Get a clue Coach....your products do not really stand apart from others without a guarantee of quality. I am very disappointed with the lack of customer service. I had a previous problem with a Coach product but never pursued it.

I have no one to blame but myself as this should have been a tip off that Coach products exemplify "Made in China" quality.

Too bad.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
91 of 197 Coach reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 31, 2015 #1014059

I am from US, living in China, even the copy brands here are much better than the original from Coach. I bought in US 3 original bags, and the straps are borken in less than 2 month usage! What a dissapoiting brand.

0 0 Reply

Jul 16, 2015 #1008203

Actually this is not the "company's" fault... This is the store you went to's fault. Coach doesn't repair shoes - And after the one time use they should've have either given your money back or exchanged for a different pair.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.