I sent in my shoes for repair after the inside seam unravelled even though they had only be worn once.After approximately six weeks, the shoes were returned to me with a letter informing me they could not be repaired.

I am not sure if they felt it was generous to offer me a token of a 40% discount at any Coach store that could not even be combined with any other markdown. Get a clue Coach....your products do not really stand apart from others without a guarantee of quality. I am very disappointed with the lack of customer service. I had a previous problem with a Coach product but never pursued it.

I have no one to blame but myself as this should have been a tip off that Coach products exemplify "Made in China" quality.

Too bad.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Coach and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coach.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Coach to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

I am from US, living in China, even the copy brands here are much better than the original from Coach. I bought in US 3 original bags, and the straps are borken in less than 2 month usage! What a dissapoiting brand.

Actually this is not the "company's" fault... This is the store you went to's fault. Coach doesn't repair shoes - And after the one time use they should've have either given your money back or exchanged for a different pair.