Newark, Ohio

I sent in my shoes for repair after the inside seam unravelled even though they had only be worn once.After approximately six weeks, the shoes were returned to me with a letter informing me they could not be repaired.

I am not sure if they felt it was generous to offer me a token of a 40% discount at any Coach store that could not even be combined with any other markdown. Get a clue Coach....your products do not really stand apart from others without a guarantee of quality. I am very disappointed with the lack of customer service. I had a previous problem with a Coach product but never pursued it.

I have no one to blame but myself as this should have been a tip off that Coach products exemplify "Made in China" quality.

Too bad.

Review about: Shoes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

I am from US, living in China, even the copy brands here are much better than the original from Coach. I bought in US 3 original bags, and the straps are borken in less than 2 month usage! What a dissapoiting brand.

Actually this is not the "company's" fault... This is the store you went to's fault. Coach doesn't repair shoes - And after the one time use they should've have either given your money back or exchanged for a different pair.