Granby, Massachusetts

18 month old bag purchased in Manchester, VT....straps are cracking and bag has faded, only on the top by the zipper and it is NEVER left in sunlight-I also live in the Northeast-nope, I'm not outside sitting in 0 temps with my bag next to me.I emailed them to be told only 1 year warranty-I expect that from Walmart-not Coach, and never gave their warranty a thought-I own others, quality was never an issue.

They won't do anything-I'm on my own, but can pay them to fix it, if they can-after I send it to them-my cost to send and get back-I think not :)

Their "enduring quality" statement is bogus......18 months is not enduring quality-this customer won't be purchasing another!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coach and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about coach bag from Coach was quality of product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coach.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Coach to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

East Weymouth, Massachusetts, United States #1222669

I also have a coach bag which cracked leather and fading mostly on top. It was my understanding was Coach had lifetime warranty that's why we paid the big money. I agree that you would have been a warranty at walmarts who sell the knock off version of coach anyway.

I am surprised that more people aren't outraged.

I'm off to target to get 30 pocketbooks for what I paid $300 plus for one pocketbook

countryfan_81

I'm replying to this because I'm going through the same similar issue with Calvin Klein. And they only want to offer me a merchandise credit and I even told them I didn't want the merchandise card. So I definitely know what your going through.