18 month old bag purchased in Manchester, VT....straps are cracking and bag has faded, only on the top by the zipper and it is NEVER left in sunlight-I also live in the Northeast-nope, I'm not outside sitting in 0 temps with my bag next to me.I emailed them to be told only 1 year warranty-I expect that from Walmart-not Coach, and never gave their warranty a thought-I own others, quality was never an issue.
They won't do anything-I'm on my own, but can pay them to fix it, if they can-after I send it to them-my cost to send and get back-I think not :)
Their "enduring quality" statement is bogus......18 months is not enduring quality-this customer won't be purchasing another!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coach Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "Ordered a pair of Disney X coach sneakers white size 8B. They Billed my Account immediately' however, COACH NEVER SENT THE SHOES?! I've called customer service multiple times. They said..."
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "I bought your knives from BJ's for our new house. I was so excited to use them! They work great! Two days after using them i hand washed them and..."
- "To whom it may concern, My name is Wilma Morrison. I had sent 3 boxes in Philippines on 01/20/2015. Tracking # are 1049977319, 1049977335, 1049977327. On April 7th at 5:34am US..."