Coach-Straps cracking and fading bag

45 of 197 Coach reviews

18 month old bag purchased in Manchester, VT....straps are cracking and bag has faded, only on the top by the zipper and it is NEVER left in sunlight-I also live in the Northeast-nope, I'm not outside sitting in 0 temps with my bag next to me.I emailed them to be told only 1 year warranty-I expect that from Walmart-not Coach, and never gave their warranty a thought-I own others, quality was never an issue.

They won't do anything-I'm on my own, but can pay them to fix it, if they can-after I send it to them-my cost to send and get back-I think not :)

Their "enduring quality" statement is bogus......18 months is not enduring quality-this customer won't be purchasing another!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality of product

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Coach Bag
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #793480

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coach? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
45 of 197 Coach reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Bc59

Oct 05 #1222669 East Weymouth, Massachusetts, United States

I also have a coach bag which cracked leather and fading mostly on top. It was my understanding was Coach had lifetime warranty that's why we paid the big money. I agree that you would have been a warranty at walmarts who sell the knock off version of coach anyway.
I am surprised that more people aren't outraged.
I'm off to target to get 30 pocketbooks for what I paid $300 plus for one pocketbook

0 0 Reply
countryfan_81

Feb 21 #1115429

I'm replying to this because I'm going through the same similar issue with Calvin Klein. And they only want to offer me a merchandise credit and I even told them I didn't want the merchandise card. So I definitely know what your going through.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.