Granby, Massachusetts

18 month old bag purchased in Manchester, VT....straps are cracking and bag has faded, only on the top by the zipper and it is NEVER left in sunlight-I also live in the Northeast-nope, I'm not outside sitting in 0 temps with my bag next to me.I emailed them to be told only 1 year warranty-I expect that from Walmart-not Coach, and never gave their warranty a thought-I own others, quality was never an issue.

They won't do anything-I'm on my own, but can pay them to fix it, if they can-after I send it to them-my cost to send and get back-I think not :)

Their "enduring quality" statement is bogus......18 months is not enduring quality-this customer won't be purchasing another!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of product.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

Bc59
East Weymouth, Massachusetts, United States #1222669

I also have a coach bag which cracked leather and fading mostly on top. It was my understanding was Coach had lifetime warranty that's why we paid the big money. I agree that you would have been a warranty at walmarts who sell the knock off version of coach anyway.

I am surprised that more people aren't outraged.

I'm off to target to get 30 pocketbooks for what I paid $300 plus for one pocketbook

countryfan_81

I'm replying to this because I'm going through the same similar issue with Calvin Klein. And they only want to offer me a merchandise credit and I even told them I didn't want the merchandise card. So I definitely know what your going through.