Featured Not resolved
2.3
Layout of Store

The zipper on my Coach riding boots broke (the pull tab contraption completely cracked.) When I contacted them I was told that not only do they not repair shoes but they don’t even provide replacement parts- I can’t even buy them! I was told to take the boot to a local cobbler to have them fixed.

When I asked if I could at lease purchase a matching zipper pull so my expensive boots would match, I was asked “What is more important to you, having matching zippers or a functioning boot?” Unbelievable, it was so disappointing to be spoken to in such a condescending manner from someone who was unable and unwilling to help me solve a problem with their super expensive product. They definitely lost one customer and I will be advising everyone I know to never give them another dollar.

Review about: Coach Boots Repair.

Comments

The same exact thing happened to me! I've been using a Bobbi pin to zip and unzip them.

I was always under the impression they were under a lifetime warranty. Disappointed!

h.kitchener

You can fix them yourself by going to a local store that sells zipper parts. An easy fix.

Most zippers are now made of plastic and tend to fail easily.

A dab of silicone from a spray can or a tube rubbed on the entire mechanism works wonders. Just go easy applying it.

to h.kitchener #1404307

The whole zipper tab holder cracked, and I'd like to be able to purchase a zipper tab that matches. Its not stuck- did you even read my review? The problem is that coach does not stand by their EXPENSIVE products.

to Anonymous #1409113

I take the initial reply's comments RE: adding lubricant to the zipper as a means to ensure that you don't break a zipper moving forward. Zipper's dont break without force; perhaps the law of tension is over your head.

Consider this event as the universe telling you that you should return from the year 2005. Coach is tacky as ***, but it seems to suit you.