1.3

I purchased a Coach Bag (Edie 28) while on vacation in early November 2016 in Las Vegas at The Shoppes at the Palazzo.I paid $295.

for this bag. The day before Thanksgiving, I received an email from Coach saying the Edie bags were 50% off. The only Coach store in my area is about an hour away from my home and I wasn't able to get there within the time the 50% off sale was in effect. I called the store and spoke to the manager Kim on Sunday, November 27th who told me that the sale would still be on another week and I asked her specifically if I came in on Friday, December 2nd which is my day off from work, if she would honor that sale for me.

She said she would. So when I came in today (Dec. 2nd), I asked to speak to Kim, the manager and another salesperson told me she was with another customer and she could help me. I told her I spoke with Kim and she was going to return the purse and resell it to me for the 50% off.

Which would be a refund of $149.00. The manager was in earshot of hearing me and conveniently went in the back room and ignored me. The person I was dealing with said that the 50% off sale was only good Thanksgiving week and just today Coach reduced the bag I purchased to $199. So she said I could get a refund of $100.

I said, but I specifically came in to get $149 refunded and she said the sale was only good on specific colors and since I bought a black bag, that it was not included in the sale. The manager never said anything about the bag's color when I spoke to her on the phone. She just said she would honor the sale when I came in. I feel duped and that this just smacks of deceptive sales practices.

Coach people, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I WONDER IF YOUR COMPANY HAS THE DECENCY TO MAKE THIS RIGHT.IF NOT, THIS IS CERTAINLY THE LAST PURCHASE I MAKE FROM COACH.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coach. The most disappointing about edie 28 handbag from Coach was being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coach.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Coach to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

Allen, Texas, United States #1263187

Technically they really don't 'have' to give you the discount since you didn't buy the bag during the sale... You'll be alright