Ordered a pair of Disney X coach sneakers white size 8B.They Billed my Account immediately' however, COACH NEVER SENT THE SHOES?!
I've called customer service multiple times. They said the shoe was out of stock and apologized and stated they would cancel the order. Up until a few days ago the 8Bs were still available. How bizarre is that?
Yet they have none in stock at their warehouse or on their stores?!? To date the amount I was charged is a negative on my PayPal Acct, but still never mailed me the shoes after many weeks of the site showing they had an 8B in stock. I called again and got the same answer..."no shoe in size 8 B available they will cancel the order and refund me the amount in full". Not happened to this day which has been over a month now.
What can I do? It's through my paypal Acct so my bank says there is nothing they can do. I want them pretty bad so I ordered a size down. It showed they had a 7.5B in stock the other day so I thought I'd try that.
I'm pretty sure they are going to be too tight, but maybe I can trade someone who has an *B in white on eBay or some thing. Sigh...pretty disheartening and frustrating that my PayPal Acct is still holding the funds for now 2 pair of these shoes. And I do not see anywhere on the paypal website how to dispute it sue to it only being a hold. I'm shocked that Coach; a repretable company, would do such a thing and not try to ar least give me a small discount for the aggravation this has caused trying to get the hold off of a pair of shoes that they still have marked as being shipped from Jacksonville, FL.
I put the order number in and it shoes it's still active, but no mailing information.Over a month later.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- 91050059 this sneaker order
What I disliked
- Item never shipped was charged refund asap
You May Also Like
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "Bought a leather laptop bag for almost $900. In over arguably a short span of time, was damaged by ordinary wear and tear - and by ordinary I mean carrying..."
- "I bought 2 handbags that had such bad sewing the one bag started to come un done the first day i carried it so i checked the other and the..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."