Disney X Coach

9 of 197 Coach reviews

Ordered a pair of Disney X coach sneakers white size 8B.They Billed my Account immediately' however, COACH NEVER SENT THE SHOES?!

I've called customer service multiple times. They said the shoe was out of stock and apologized and stated they would cancel the order. Up until a few days ago the 8Bs were still available. How bizarre is that?

Yet they have none in stock at their warehouse or on their stores?!? To date the amount I was charged is a negative on my PayPal Acct, but still never mailed me the shoes after many weeks of the site showing they had an 8B in stock. I called again and got the same answer..."no shoe in size 8 B available they will cancel the order and refund me the amount in full". Not happened to this day which has been over a month now.

What can I do? It's through my paypal Acct so my bank says there is nothing they can do. I want them pretty bad so I ordered a size down. It showed they had a 7.5B in stock the other day so I thought I'd try that.

I'm pretty sure they are going to be too tight, but maybe I can trade someone who has an *B in white on eBay or some thing. Sigh...pretty disheartening and frustrating that my PayPal Acct is still holding the funds for now 2 pair of these shoes. And I do not see anywhere on the paypal website how to dispute it sue to it only being a hold. I'm shocked that Coach; a repretable company, would do such a thing and not try to ar least give me a small discount for the aggravation this has caused trying to get the hold off of a pair of shoes that they still have marked as being shipped from Jacksonville, FL.

I put the order number in and it shoes it's still active, but no mailing information.Over a month later.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • 91050059 this sneaker order
  • What I disliked
    • Item never shipped was charged refund asap

Reason of review:
Disney X Coach Sneaker 101
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #896102 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coach? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 197 Coach reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.