Style and Design

My mom mail ordered a limited edition bag through the coach store in Columbia,MD and it turned out to be defective. She never used it because it didn't sit right but it wasn't until I came to visit at Christmas time that I noticed it wasn't sewn correctly.

So we went back to the store and asked if it could be fixed. My mom just got it back today and the letter said they couldn't process a return because it is past 60 days. She is very disappointed because my mom has spent thousands of dollars on coach purses and this is the brush off she gets. We asked for it to be fixed properly or refund.

As you can see in the photos, the leather is not sewn to the kisslock frame on one side. I honestly don't believe that's how it's suppose to be. That was the story the manager told us at the store. I cannot believe that people who sell purses for a living can honestly say that's the way it's suppose to be.

She ordered it 9/28/16 and return to store 12/21/16. If this is how purses are made then she will never buy from coach again !! I will post complaint in all social media until this is resolved.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Winnie

Review about: Coach Handbag.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Defective manufacturing of bag.

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1270381

How convenient that you forgot to mention that the police dragged you both to Howard County jail for trashing the Coach store?

winniel
to Anonymous #1270397

What kind of comment is this ? No we did not get hauled off by the police !

Hiding behind Anonymous ?? Show yourself if you're going to make that kind of BS comment !

to winniel Laurel, Maryland, United States #1270399

Case #we336uji88966,

to Anonymous Laurel, Maryland, United States #1272154

I was there too, they were arrested. Shameful people they are.