Portland, Oregon
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I had visited Coach Outlet in Woodburn Oregon last week, and this was my first time went into a Coach Outlet. It was having a special discount for all the items in the shop and I decided to buy a Coach bag as Mother’s day present for my mom. This was my first time visiting U.S and my first time buying a Coach bag for my mom by using my own salary, everything was so perfect. So I went back to Malaysia last two day, and nightmare come to me after I unpacked my luggage.

Related: Coach Bag owned for 16 months cracking on both straps

MY COACH BAG WAS STUCK TO THE GIFT BAG!!! The faded scar on my bag is so obvious and I don’t how to fix it. I am shocked and upset, I just don’t understand why this would happen… Ironically, the gift bag is also a Coach product…

In hindsight, I should wrap the bag with a piece of paper…I suggest you need to make this as the mandatory step to help customer to pack his/her lovely Coach bag to avoid this kind of bad experience…

Review about: Handbag.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Coach Handbag
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

LadyScot

I do not have this particular leather bag, but I do own several leather Coach and other brand bags.The general rule of thumb is that as leather is animal skin it can sweat when it gets hot and has any amount of moisture.

I always pack my leather wrapped in a towel to prevent the sticking that can occur.Your bag can most likely be repaired by using a good leather rub.

Incidentally, my leather bags have a care card included that tell you how to take care of it.