Boston, Massachusetts
Featured

My ordered arrived today. Box it shipped in was fine and in a plastic bag to protect it from the snow. (Thank you UPS). Inside I found a mangled box that was obviously put in the shipping box that way.

Really - this is the quality customer service that Coach provides, not only on an expensive gift but during the holidays? I now have to go to the Coach store to get an additional box and possibly return the item. Thanks so much for making this gift stress free.

Next year I'll be buying Dooney and Bourke if nothing else for their customer service!

Review about: Coach Handbag.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

Ew Dooney and Bourke is not cute girl... Anywhere but Dooney and Bourke

Coach Handbag Review from Omaha, Nebraska Coach "I have purchased a purse back in March from Tanger outlet in Williamsburg IA. As of today I had the cross strap break off of it pretty upset for..." Read more Coach - Poor Quality and Customer Service Coach "I called Coach and advised them of a defect with a pair of shoes I received for my birthday and how disappointed I was. The customer service representative first..." Read more Coach Loafers Review from Clint, Texas Coach "Bought a pair of men's shoes over the holidays. By March, they were coming apart at the seams, literally. They were sent back to Coach for replacement by..." Read more Disney X Coach Coach "Ordered a pair of Disney X coach sneakers white size 8B. They Billed my Account immediately' however, COACH NEVER SENT THE SHOES?! I've called customer service multiple times. They said..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - Trying to do the right thing Florida Water Analysis "It is very difficult to please everyone. We try, but in the end, you will find some folks just are unhappy with everything you do. But we still try. My..." Read more Avianca - Lost Baggage Avianca "I was travelling with my brothers to Ecuador for my mom's funeral from Toronto and stop over in El Salvador. Thursday March 30, When I arrived in Ecuador, my luggage..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more