I called Coach and advised them of a defect with a pair of shoes I received for my birthday and how disappointed I was.The customer service representative first stated their warranty for 60 days and then said "That does happen".

I could not believe this response when I told her it was a defect with the shoe. There was no empathy statement and no resolution. I was hoping I may be able to possibly send in for repair or something. I loved these shoes.

I will never personally purchase Coach again because of the terrible service I received when I have a product with a defect.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "replaced" as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coach and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about coach sandals from Coach was quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coach.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Coach to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

Allen, Texas, United States #1263201

You know your heavy feet did not fit in those straps!