I called Coach and advised them of a defect with a pair of shoes I received for my birthday and how disappointed I was.The customer service representative first stated their warranty for 60 days and then said "That does happen".
I could not believe this response when I told her it was a defect with the shoe. There was no empathy statement and no resolution. I was hoping I may be able to possibly send in for repair or something. I loved these shoes.
I will never personally purchase Coach again because of the terrible service I received when I have a product with a defect.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "I have purchased a purse back in March from Tanger outlet in Williamsburg IA. As of today I had the cross strap break off of it pretty upset for..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."