I called Coach and advised them of a defect with a pair of shoes I received for my birthday and how disappointed I was.The customer service representative first stated their warranty for 60 days and then said "That does happen".
I could not believe this response when I told her it was a defect with the shoe. There was no empathy statement and no resolution. I was hoping I may be able to possibly send in for repair or something. I loved these shoes.
I will never personally purchase Coach again because of the terrible service I received when I have a product with a defect.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting..."
- "I bought the Coral tote August of 2013 and within 1 year the handles started falling apart with the threading and "rubber" seal breaking away in only 1 of the..."
- "Disgraceful , Ordered it the 20th, The images explain the whole date issue , its currently the 29th , the Christmas stated Christmas delivery , which I get but its..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "I received the Certificate of Occupancy on my new home November 11, 2016. I couldn’t wait to start using my gorgeous Maytag Bravos XL washer and dryer! At first I..."