2.1
Style and Design

I echo many other comments regarding Coach not having replacement straps for their bags made with patent leather. I took three products that I had bought as a set at one of their factory outlet stores because the leather straps cracked.

No apologies given or offer to discount a store product. I was told that they knew it was a poor product and there was nothing they could do. No apology given. I will not be buying any more Coach products.

I went to Wilson leather instead and got a better product for less with excellent customer service. Coach is pompous and overpriced.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cheap craftsmanship and quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of coach wallet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Coach needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coach wallet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coach.

Comments

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States #1215290

I heard nothing from Coach. I ended up going to a local shoe/leather repair and they made new straps at a reasonable cost. I'm not buying any more Coach products.