Coach - Poor sewing

20 of 210 Coach reviews

I bought 2 handbags that had such bad sewing the one bag started to come un done the first day i carried it so i checked the other and the sewing was just as bad i contacted the company which is only an email and received on back saying so sorry but they said nothing about returning my money or sending replacement bags I think this company is ripping people off I found out that my credit card payment was processed to someone in China? I do not think that I am the only person having this issue with these people,I read reviews where had bought other items besides hand bags and the products were falling apart!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Satchels
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #910740 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coach? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 210 Coach reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Bitch

Dec 30, 2016 #1263200 Allen, Texas, United States

Yup, you should have taken that as a red-flag when the payment went through 'witcho ***'. Not sure why you would sent them an email directly when you obviously did not buy from them directly...too bad.

0 0 Reply

Nov 04, 2016 #1236339 Houston, Texas, United States

Sounds like you may have purchased a fake. If you are shopping online, be wary as there are tons of websites that sell fakes. Coach.com is the ONLY website that sells authentic Coach products.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Coach. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Coach.
Filing a new complaint about
×