100% full Not resolved
1.1

I bought 2 handbags that had such bad sewing the one bag started to come un done the first day i carried it so i checked the other and the sewing was just as bad i contacted the company which is only an email and received on back saying so sorry but they said nothing about returning my money or sending replacement bags I think this company is ripping people off I found out that my credit card payment was processed to someone in China? I do not think that I am the only person having this issue with these people,I read reviews where had bought other items besides hand bags and the products were falling apart!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of coach handbag from Coach and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $126 and wants Coach to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most very dissapointed in coach. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coach for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

THIS IS A COUNTERFEIT HANDBAG YOU PURCHASED.

Allen, Texas, United States #1263200

Yup, you should have taken that as a red-flag when the payment went through 'witcho ***'. Not sure why you would sent them an email directly when you obviously did not buy from them directly...too bad.

Houston, Texas, United States #1236339

Sounds like you may have purchased a fake. If you are shopping online, be wary as there are tons of websites that sell fakes. Coach.com is the ONLY website that sells authentic Coach products.