Ocean Springs, Mississippi
100% full Not resolved

I bought 2 handbags that had such bad sewing the one bag started to come un done the first day i carried it so i checked the other and the sewing was just as bad i contacted the company which is only an email and received on back saying so sorry but they said nothing about returning my money or sending replacement bags I think this company is ripping people off I found out that my credit card payment was processed to someone in China? I do not think that I am the only person having this issue with these people,I read reviews where had bought other items besides hand bags and the products were falling apart!

Related: Coach No Return Policy

Review about: Satchels.

I liked: Very dissapointed in coach.

1.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Coach Handbag
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $126
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

Gene
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1332788

THIS IS A COUNTERFEIT HANDBAG YOU PURCHASED.

Bitch
Allen, Texas, United States #1263200

Yup, you should have taken that as a red-flag when the payment went through 'witcho ***'. Not sure why you would sent them an email directly when you obviously did not buy from them directly...too bad.

Houston, Texas, United States #1236339

Sounds like you may have purchased a fake. If you are shopping online, be wary as there are tons of websites that sell fakes. Coach.com is the ONLY website that sells authentic Coach products.