I bought 2 handbags that had such bad sewing the one bag started to come un done the first day i carried it so i checked the other and the sewing was just as bad i contacted the company which is only an email and received on back saying so sorry but they said nothing about returning my money or sending replacement bags I think this company is ripping people off I found out that my credit card payment was processed to someone in China? I do not think that I am the only person having this issue with these people,I read reviews where had bought other items besides hand bags and the products were falling apart!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Very dissapointed in coach
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "I bought two COACH had bags from the Toronto Premium Outlet Mall about a 1 year ago for my niece, and found out they are just made of paper and..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "I cancelled my account with them back in October and they still continued charging my bank they took $340 out of my bank all at once. Before I signed up..."
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."
- "I returned my car and left my pricey pair of sunglasses in one of the cars i rented. I drove away and realized i forgot them. I didn't go back..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Mr. Dave Seeram of Photographybb.com put out this magazine called Clarity a few years ago with promises that it would be released quarterly, 8 times. It has been continually late,..."