I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016.The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said it could not be repaired because the strap had torn away from the suede side of the purse.
I expressed my disappointment that no offer or recompense was made. She made no comment.
My question is, "why does Coach tout its expensive products as well made designer works of art but concomitantly refuse to honor a tacit policy of standing by workmanship that has proven to be inadequate." As a longtime loyal customer who over the span of 20 years has owned several Coach bags, I'm very disappointed and will remain convinced that Coach no longer cares about its customers or its reputation.Please change my mind.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "Bought a pair of men's shoes over the holidays. By March, they were coming apart at the seams, literally. They were sent back to Coach for replacement by..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "Mr. Dave Seeram of Photographybb.com put out this magazine called Clarity a few years ago with promises that it would be released quarterly, 8 times. It has been continually late,..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."