I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016.The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said it could not be repaired because the strap had torn away from the suede side of the purse.

I expressed my disappointment that no offer or recompense was made. She made no comment.

My question is, "why does Coach tout its expensive products as well made designer works of art but concomitantly refuse to honor a tacit policy of standing by workmanship that has proven to be inadequate." As a longtime loyal customer who over the span of 20 years has owned several Coach bags, I'm very disappointed and will remain convinced that Coach no longer cares about its customers or its reputation.Please change my mind.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Coach and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coach.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Coach to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments