I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016.The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said it could not be repaired because the strap had torn away from the suede side of the purse.
I expressed my disappointment that no offer or recompense was made. She made no comment.
My question is, "why does Coach tout its expensive products as well made designer works of art but concomitantly refuse to honor a tacit policy of standing by workmanship that has proven to be inadequate." As a longtime loyal customer who over the span of 20 years has owned several Coach bags, I'm very disappointed and will remain convinced that Coach no longer cares about its customers or its reputation.Please change my mind.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I bought a $295 Coach bag last May. I have had Coach bags for years - loved the design and the quality. But this one is junk- strap started coming..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "This is ridiculous. The website has always been a bit on the slow side but I'll say that Cengage Learning is actually not that bad when it works... ..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."