I received my first Coach bag as a Christmas present (2014).I started using it in March 2015 or so and by August, the straps started showing signs of wear.
One strap in particular, is significantly damaged compared to the others. I do not have a receipt as it was a gift, nor would I expect the gift giver to still have one and therefor cannot claim the warranty... seems a bit silly that Coach doesn't know their own styles enough to be able to honor a warranty.
I have purchased purses that were 1/5 the price and lasted years.The last thing I want to do is give Coach more money to repair their already crappy product.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coach Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "I ordered three items in October. I was charged immediately, but did not receive items until the end of November. When the items arrived, they were utter garbage. They looked..."
- "I ordered my first kitnip box for my 3 wonderful cats, but especially for my beautiful Latte who loves toys and playing with them. When I got the box I..."
- "Buenos Aires Air Conditioning and Liberty Air Duct Cleaning owned by Carlos Avemaria is not a business you want to hire. They destroyed my duct work when they "cleaned" them..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."