I received my first Coach bag as a Christmas present (2014).I started using it in March 2015 or so and by August, the straps started showing signs of wear.
One strap in particular, is significantly damaged compared to the others. I do not have a receipt as it was a gift, nor would I expect the gift giver to still have one and therefor cannot claim the warranty... seems a bit silly that Coach doesn't know their own styles enough to be able to honor a warranty.
I have purchased purses that were 1/5 the price and lasted years.The last thing I want to do is give Coach more money to repair their already crappy product.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coach Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June 2014. Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the..."
- "Good afternoon, I am writing to formally complain about the terribly outrageous service received from your disheveled location on Windmill and Pecos here in Henderson, Nevada. My fiancé had..."
- "What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship. Filthy room. The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "UPS delivered to me a cardboard box package containing a wood based audio shelf. The issue is tha the meathead driver left the package in the pouring rain, it was..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."