1.7

I received my first Coach bag as a Christmas present (2014).I started using it in March 2015 or so and by August, the straps started showing signs of wear.

One strap in particular, is significantly damaged compared to the others. I do not have a receipt as it was a gift, nor would I expect the gift giver to still have one and therefor cannot claim the warranty... seems a bit silly that Coach doesn't know their own styles enough to be able to honor a warranty.

I have purchased purses that were 1/5 the price and lasted years.The last thing I want to do is give Coach more money to repair their already crappy product.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coach and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about coach bag from Coach was customer service and quality , but reviewer liked design. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coach.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Coach to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

I have exactly the same issue, with the same bag!