I received my first Coach bag as a Christmas present (2014).I started using it in March 2015 or so and by August, the straps started showing signs of wear.
One strap in particular, is significantly damaged compared to the others. I do not have a receipt as it was a gift, nor would I expect the gift giver to still have one and therefor cannot claim the warranty... seems a bit silly that Coach doesn't know their own styles enough to be able to honor a warranty.
I have purchased purses that were 1/5 the price and lasted years.The last thing I want to do is give Coach more money to repair their already crappy product.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coach Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."
- "My mom mail ordered a limited edition bag through the coach store in Columbia,MD and it turned out to be defective. She never used it because it didn't sit right..."
- "In February I bought an Ingersoll Bison #29 automatic watch for about $170 from WoW and it quit working after about 2 months. When I checked with World of Watches..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Good afternoon, I am writing to formally complain about the terribly outrageous service received from your disheveled location on Windmill and Pecos here in Henderson, Nevada. My fiancé had..."
- "I was completely lied to by a wanna be dog trainer; I went to see my dog after a few days and had to take her home because she had..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."