Bought a leather laptop bag for almost $900. In over arguably a short span of time, was damaged by ordinary wear and tear - and by ordinary I mean carrying the weight of a Macbook Air and academic paperwork (the plastic frames at the corner were showing). I own/have owned other Coach bags and this is the first time this has happened. This is especially odd since a leather laptop bag/brief is supposed to be tougher than ladies handbags.
Company did not offer redress but only recommended their repair shop, which will charge me $180. Such a disappointment.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not stand behind their products
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coach Laptop Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife bought this shoes and maybe she had worn them less then 10times. Both heels broke off on the same day and she was luck she didn't get..."
- "My wife have purchase a COACH hand purse at Johor Premium Outlet less than 2 month and the internal start peeling off, How can a reputable brand have this poor..."
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "tracking number 1034953869, I filed a formal complaint about stolen goods after they deliver the box and after 4 months, LBC has done nothing as of today 28/04/2015. I then..."
- "The product i am complaining about is tortilla white wrap and its brand is Bakers life. I have been using this product from last year. This time i have found..."
- "I had ordered my size (12 Australian) large, pants,dresses and jackets.however what I received are child size clothes which fit starving Chinese kids. Awful material. Probably stitched by poor sighted..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."