Bought a leather laptop bag for almost $900. In over arguably a short span of time, was damaged by ordinary wear and tear - and by ordinary I mean carrying the weight of a Macbook Air and academic paperwork (the plastic frames at the corner were showing). I own/have owned other Coach bags and this is the first time this has happened. This is especially odd since a leather laptop bag/brief is supposed to be tougher than ladies handbags.
Company did not offer redress but only recommended their repair shop, which will charge me $180. Such a disappointment.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not stand behind their products
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coach Laptop Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband purchased a rogue collection 1941 purse for me on Saturday 18th December from the Corpus Christi Coach store in Texas. I did not like it and so I..."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."
- "Wow, I am embarrassed beyond belief that I fell for an exceptionally produced website offering Replica Rolex products. Yes I know, if you can't afford a real Rolex, then..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "We ordered pizzas from the Penrith store. Firstly we couldn't get through on the website so we went to the store to order and complained about the lack of service..."
- "Went for a meal at five dock mc Donald's on the 24.12.2015,between 10:00 and 10:30pm, service was very poor drive through was super busy , 1 team member at the..."
- "SHAME ON YOU Ewigs....Do Not Buy from this Company....Shame on me for not investigating this company before I paid $245.00 for a poorly made wig with no refund possible. Even..."