Purchased a large duffle bag for traveling 2 times a year.This is my third year using this bag One of the D-Rings on one end of the bag, where the strap connects to the bag, separated from the bag.
The other end shows that it is just a matter of time before it also separates. Funny part is that the bag has never been completely filled when used.
Extremely disappointed that when I emailed customer service, I received what looked like a form letter and no assurance that they would stand behind the quality of their products.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Coach Travel Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I called Coach and advised them of a defect with a pair of shoes I received for my birthday and how disappointed I was. The customer service representative first..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "I bought a $295 Coach bag last May. I have had Coach bags for years - loved the design and the quality. But this one is junk- strap started coming..."
- "December 22 I placed an order for a cable to use with my Blue-ray player. I was told 5-6 business days for delivery. I understood during the holidays my package..."
- "Been using them for about 5 years. Never had a problem. I enjoy making cakes, and wish i could Find and upload all the photos of each cake where i..."
- "I recently attended a family wedding at Antun's of Queens Village this venue I must say that the service from the staff was far from what you would expect at an..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "UPS delivered to me a cardboard box package containing a wood based audio shelf. The issue is tha the meathead driver left the package in the pouring rain, it was..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."