Queens, New York

Purchased a large duffle bag for traveling 2 times a year.This is my third year using this bag One of the D-Rings on one end of the bag, where the strap connects to the bag, separated from the bag.

The other end shows that it is just a matter of time before it also separates. Funny part is that the bag has never been completely filled when used.

Extremely disappointed that when I emailed customer service, I received what looked like a form letter and no assurance that they would stand behind the quality of their products.

Review about: Coach Bag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Coach - Poor Quality and Customer Service Coach "I called Coach and advised them of a defect with a pair of shoes I received for my birthday and how disappointed I was. The customer service representative first..." Read more Disney X Coach Coach "Ordered a pair of Disney X coach sneakers white size 8B. They Billed my Account immediately' however, COACH NEVER SENT THE SHOES?! I've called customer service multiple times. They said..." Read more Review about Coach Taxi Zip Tote from D, North Rhine-Westphalia Coach "I have a Coach Taxi Tote in brown leather that after one year of occassional light use is showing extreme signs of wear in the straps. The supposed leather straps..." Read more Review about Coach Bag from Heemstede, North Holland Coach "I bought a $295 Coach bag last May. I have had Coach bags for years - loved the design and the quality. But this one is junk- strap started coming..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Instagc - What is going on? Instagc "I love Instagc. I have earned ALOT of money using this site. However it seems the more I earn the harder it gets to redeem. I have submitted a ticket..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more FitFlop - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. FitFlop "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more