Purchased a large duffle bag for traveling 2 times a year.This is my third year using this bag One of the D-Rings on one end of the bag, where the strap connects to the bag, separated from the bag.
The other end shows that it is just a matter of time before it also separates. Funny part is that the bag has never been completely filled when used.
Extremely disappointed that when I emailed customer service, I received what looked like a form letter and no assurance that they would stand behind the quality of their products.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Coach Travel Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "I called Coach and advised them of a defect with a pair of shoes I received for my birthday and how disappointed I was. The customer service representative first..."
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "I recently attended a family wedding at Antun's of Queens Village this venue I must say that the service from the staff was far from what you would expect at an..."
- "Mike Naples honestly the first 4 days my friend and I thought everything was great. The food was delicious. We anxiously awaited but that soon stopped. The foods started to..."
- "Been using them for about 5 years. Never had a problem. I enjoy making cakes, and wish i could Find and upload all the photos of each cake where i..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."