Coach - Review about Bag from Idaho Falls, Idaho

134 of 197 Coach reviews

I purchased 6 $598 (retail value) bags from Coach in Las Vegas. I had them shipped to my home address in Idaho. Shipment arrived. What a joke! Luckily all bags arrived. *** me off to spend so much money at a high-end retailer to have them ship this ***!

I emailed Coach and told them about the issue. I received a standard form letter stating "thank you for bringing this to our attention." Didn't request the photos or any further information. What a bunch of jerks!

I will be taking my business elsewhere!

The attached picture is exactly the way the package arrived.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

Product or service
Bag
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #559453 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coach? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 2 No 2
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
134 of 197 Coach reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 16, 2015 #1008246

This is the ship handlers fault ***. Not the Coach store... Ugh! Some people and their ignorance.

0 3 Reply

Jul 16, 2015 #1008317

Yes some people and their ignorance. Obviously you don't shop at nice stores. Go back to Walmart.
High end retailers ensure packaging is adequate for the haul. This obviously wasn't done in this case.

2 0 Reply
Laughing at you 100

Jan 23, 2015 #935405 Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

You sound like a spoiled brat. You ordered the purses, they packaged them and sent them out, and the shipping company damaged the box, not even the product. Poor you.

2 3 Reply
Wkdfine

Dec 18, 2014 #917649 Billings, Montana, United States

No contact from Coach as of today, December 18. But I've decided to never shop there again and would encourage others to do the same.

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.