I've had my coach purse for a little over a year and paid 450.00 dollars.It was purchased @ Macy's.
The strap on the purse is not ripped or torn,but it's simply worned.
It has strings coming from the sides & you all want to charge 90.00 dollars for that!!!That's rediculous & BAD BUSINESS
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Coach Repair Policy
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "I bought the Coral tote August of 2013 and within 1 year the handles started falling apart with the threading and "rubber" seal breaking away in only 1 of the..."
- "Great Expressions added additonal fees beyond what my dental provider covered. I have never seen anything this unethical and deceptive in a dentist practice before...."
- "I had just finished cutting my fathers lawn this weekend and started doing the trim work. My mother came running outside and said your mower is on fire. Not sure..."
- "OMG I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN. MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE AND RESULTED IN MY CONTACT THE POLICE. I ALLOWED THIS COMPANY TO CHANGE MY OIL FOR OVER A YEAR...."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."