Review about Coach Shoes from Bellflower, California
My wife bought this shoes and maybe she had worn them less then 10times. Both heels broke off on the same day and she was luck she didn't get hurt by it. My wife weights 94lbs and 5'2"tall.
What a junk they sell to their consumers.
I sent email to them but no answer from them. Horrible customer service. They don't stand back for their products
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Coach Shoes
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "I have been using Kronos hair products for 7 years and it has help me not to loose more hair. I was loosing my hair for years and Krono stop..."
- "The Crate and Barrel Lounge Sofa is of poor quality. I am shocked at how cheaply made this sofa was. They won't admit that having super sharp feathers poking and..."
- "Product was ordered on Jan 16,2015 and today is Jan 26,2015, IoW 10days. I called to return product today due to hard nodules, bumps on my skin in less than..."