My fiance bought me a Prince Street Mini Satchel in Metallic Rose Gold at the Coach store in the Ingram Mall in San Antonio Texas.The DRings(I think thats what they're called) the ones where you attach the over the shoulder strap, were on the wrong side.
(with the purse front facing you) The rings were both on the left side one in front and one in back. They should have been front/left and back/right.
Anyways since I live in Laredo Tx and there is a Coach store at the Mall Del Norte here in Laredo, I took the purse and Paulina confirmed that it was defective and she exchanged it for another one.I am so grateful for her way of handling the situation, she was very very nice.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Prince Street Mini Satchel
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a golden-color Coach bag 2 years ago, rarely carry it because I have many other handbags as well. I stored it in the closet as usual with..."
- "I have a Coach Taxi Tote in brown leather that after one year of occassional light use is showing extreme signs of wear in the straps. The supposed leather straps..."
- "My purse is fairly new and the fabric is seperating. Im unable to take it back. Is Coach going to fix my purse? ..."
- "I was getting ready to put my home on the market. I needed to sell as quickly as possible, with the way the economy is, things didn't look promising. My..."
- "I went to have my hair color February 22 spend from 11 am to 4:26pm there and when I saw my hair it wasnt even close to the colors I..."
- "Worst phone customer service all the time! You have to wait about 15min or more between transfers. 10 min for the operator to answer she doesn't know how to help..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."