Update added by user Oct 26, 2014
Forgot to add when they sent me the letter saying the purse could not be fixed, they didn't even send the purse back as I had originally requested. They said I could have the half valued gift card or I had 30 days from the date of the letter (which was less than 3 weeks when I recieved it) to contact them or my purse would be discarded!
Original review posted by user Oct 26, 2014
I bought the Coral tote August of 2013 and within 1 year the handles started falling apart with the threading and "rubber" seal breaking away in only 1 of the straps!Being my favorite purse and my wedding color, I sent in for it to be fixed and they said it was a default in the purse and it couldn't be fixed.
They offered me half the value of the purse! Completely unacceptable! Their products have turned to ***!
I have bought coach purses for the last 10 years, but I swear I will never buy one again!Terrible customer service.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
- Product or service
- Rubber Seal Breaking
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "Ordered a pair of Disney X coach sneakers white size 8B. They Billed my Account immediately' however, COACH NEVER SENT THE SHOES?! I've called customer service multiple times. They said..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "UPS delivered to me a cardboard box package containing a wood based audio shelf. The issue is tha the meathead driver left the package in the pouring rain, it was..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."