Update added by user Oct 26, 2014
Forgot to add when they sent me the letter saying the purse could not be fixed, they didn't even send the purse back as I had originally requested. They said I could have the half valued gift card or I had 30 days from the date of the letter (which was less than 3 weeks when I recieved it) to contact them or my purse would be discarded!
Original review posted by user Oct 26, 2014
I bought the Coral tote August of 2013 and within 1 year the handles started falling apart with the threading and "rubber" seal breaking away in only 1 of the straps!Being my favorite purse and my wedding color, I sent in for it to be fixed and they said it was a default in the purse and it couldn't be fixed.
They offered me half the value of the purse! Completely unacceptable! Their products have turned to ***!
I have bought coach purses for the last 10 years, but I swear I will never buy one again!Terrible customer service.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Rubber Seal Breaking
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bracelet on Oct 8th and now it is Nov 14th and still have not received it.It was supposed to be here in 5 to 10 business days...."
- "My husband purchased this bag for me at the Coach Outlet in Calhoun, GA as my Christmas gift. I have had it less than 6 months, and other than wearing..."
- "I sent in my shoes for repair after the inside seam unravelled even though they had only be worn once. After approximately six weeks, the shoes were returned to..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."