Coach - Review about Rubber Seal Breaking

136 of 197 Coach reviews

Update added by user Oct 26, 2014

Forgot to add when they sent me the letter saying the purse could not be fixed, they didn't even send the purse back as I had originally requested. They said I could have the half valued gift card or I had 30 days from the date of the letter (which was less than 3 weeks when I recieved it) to contact them or my purse would be discarded!

Original review posted by user Oct 26, 2014

I bought the Coral tote August of 2013 and within 1 year the handles started falling apart with the threading and "rubber" seal breaking away in only 1 of the straps!Being my favorite purse and my wedding color, I sent in for it to be fixed and they said it was a default in the purse and it couldn't be fixed.

They offered me half the value of the purse! Completely unacceptable! Their products have turned to ***!

I have bought coach purses for the last 10 years, but I swear I will never buy one again!Terrible customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

Product or service
Rubber Seal Breaking
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #550702 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coach? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
136 of 197 Coach reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Coach. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Coach.
Filing a new complaint about
×