Update added by user Oct 26, 2014
Forgot to add when they sent me the letter saying the purse could not be fixed, they didn't even send the purse back as I had originally requested. They said I could have the half valued gift card or I had 30 days from the date of the letter (which was less than 3 weeks when I recieved it) to contact them or my purse would be discarded!
Original review posted by user Oct 26, 2014
I bought the Coral tote August of 2013 and within 1 year the handles started falling apart with the threading and "rubber" seal breaking away in only 1 of the straps!Being my favorite purse and my wedding color, I sent in for it to be fixed and they said it was a default in the purse and it couldn't be fixed.
They offered me half the value of the purse! Completely unacceptable! Their products have turned to ***!
I have bought coach purses for the last 10 years, but I swear I will never buy one again!Terrible customer service.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Rubber Seal Breaking
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I have a Coach Taxi Tote in brown leather that after one year of occassional light use is showing extreme signs of wear in the straps. The supposed leather straps..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "My coach bag is only 1.5 years old. The strap is falling apart like cheap vinyl. I am very surprised and disappointed in this. I have had 2 other coach..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."