Coach - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Omaha, Nebraska
I have purchased a purse back in March from Tanger outlet in Williamsburg IA.As of today I had the cross strap break off of it pretty upset for the 1st expensive purse I have ever bought.
I believe this type of product should have never have done this I would lile to have a replacement or free repair I am NOT ASKING FOR A REFUND even of one is needed. Please contact me either email ar email@example.com or by telephone 515-770-2734.
I do hope to hear from someone soon.My name is Micaela Rostro my address is 620 E Bell Ave Des Moines IA 50315
More Review Details
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had visited Coach Outlet in Woodburn Oregon last week, and this was my first time went into a Coach Outlet. It was having a special discount for all the..."
- "I ordered a Hublot Big Bang replica - I took the big discount by paying bank transfer - mistake number 1! They denied receiving any payment- I had solid..."
- "Hi, I'm in Adelaide, Australia and I must agree with other contributors who comment that very many, [if not all], of the negative reviews regarding PerfectWatches are fake. The grammar..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I purchased a set of furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart and I also purchased the Guardsman 5 year warranty. All three pieces that I bought started to rip and tear..."
- "I looked up the status of my rebate and the total amount should have been $100 ($10 for each door, purchased 10 doors). You issued a check 9/17/15 for $60.00..."
- "Terrible and expensive service! They sell you heaven but don't deliver anything! My sales person was Carroll Wii... My 4 dates did not meet my criteria which were only 2, age range..."