I bought a Coach wallet 2 years ago in their store in Delaware.I've enjoyed it and it's been great.

Then all of a sudden the zipper broke. I was very disappointed. Today I visited a Coach store in Maryland and showed them my wallet and explained that the zipper is broken. The manager said that they have a new policy regarding zippers it would cost me somewhere between $35 and $70 to get it repaired.

In my opinion this is very bad customer service. I bought an expensive product and I would expect it to last longer than 2 years. If there is a defect in their product then Coach should be fixing this for free. I left the store and called the Coach Customer Service line.

I was told the exact same thing. I explained that they would be losing a customer if my wallet wasn't fixed for free. I was told they wouldn't do it. I am sharing my epxerience so that others are aware that Coach will not stand behind their product.

If something breaks you will be responsible for repair costs.I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER COACH ITEM AGAIN!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of coach wallet from Coach. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Coach to "i want the zipper on my wallet fixed for free".

The most disappointing in user's experience was designed flaw or manufacture defect. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coach for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

Damascus, Maryland, United States #1351527

Besides no wristlet doesn't cost 100.Esp if you've been using it for 2 years.

That old thing has depreciated.Just Buy a new one ***

Damascus, Maryland, United States #1351526

Trust me ur just one customer. We don't care

Why should it be fixed for free?Do you often get things outside of a warranty fixed for free?

In my experience, if something is past warranty and you want it fixed, you have to pay. Maybe you should be gentler on your belongings, they will last longer.

Oh, and just a tip...don't overstuff your wallet, that is usually why zippers break.