Featured Not resolved
2.5

I purchased a men’s wallet two years ago and the clear plastic window cracked and fell apart. Coach can’t or won’t fix it, yet they still sell this same item!

I expected this wallet to last more than two years for what I paid for it. Im very disappointed with this brand. The sales staff at the Boca Town Center mall checked and said it couldn’t be repaired. It wasn’t abused, just used.

Why purchase an expensive wallet if part of it is going to fall apart in two years? The sales lady was polite, called the service department to check, but finally said they don’t repair this item or the plastic window.

Review about: Coach Wallet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Repair or replace the item.

I didn't like: How coach handled this issue.

Comments

I quit sitting on my wallet decades ago.

They last forever that way and it is far more comfortable for my bony rear end not to sit lopsided by having an object in one rear pocket for any length of time.

I think hundreds of pounds on a 4 inch fulcrum with a solid base under it (chair, car seat, bench, etc.) for 2 years clearly qualifies as abuse ; leather is not able to withstand cumulative weights measured in tons in periods measured by years.

Then the daily handling : folding, opening, folding , repeat until material fatigue.