Update by user Jan 24, 2013

The return address on the UPS label clearly states:

COACH

One Coach Way

Jacksonville, FL 32218

Original review posted by user Dec 24, 2012

Originally purchased $700 worth of purses at the end of November, they were supposed to be Christmas gifts and there should be more than enough time for the package to arrive. Coach shipped the package via UPS without any insurance or even signature confirmation. Worse was that they left the huge package labeled COACH outsite the apartment complex lobby because they couldn't get in.

Needless to say, the package was stolen.

I filed a claim with Coach and they said they would send replacement, I gave them instructions to send to my work address and make sure to require signature and not leave package. They somehow shipped the replacement to my old address and again, left the package at the front door with no signature. I no longer live there, so whoever lives there now just got a huge christmas present for no reason.

I called Coach again, they refuse to admit mistake, first rep said she will speak to manager and call back, she never did. I called again the next day, spoke with a new rep, she said the notes say that the manager told me to go dispute with my credit card.

This is the worst service I have ever gotten, and I expect much better from a company like Coach. Now I have to go through dispute with credit card, wait for their investigation, and hope to get my money back. All while having to run out to the mall and get gifts all over again.

Shame on you, Coach.

Had an Experience with Coach?

Comments

Toms River, New Jersey, United States #588138

That's funny because Coach packages do NOT say "COACH" anywhere on the outside of them. Try again with a better story.

discontentbuyer
to sure #598200

The return address on the UPS label clearly states: COACH One Coach Way Jacksonville, FL 32218

Try saving some money and buying something from Coach to see for yourself :zzz